Build a bear

What is it? What should I expect and what is the average cost?

My daughter, 4, saw a commercial for it the other day and of course now wants to go.

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 3:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• It's a lot of fun. First you pick the bear (or other animal), then you name it, stuff it, they wash it, put a heart in it, sew it closed. You buy an outfit. Just stay strong and say no to shoes, sunglasses, etc. Just get the bear and the outfit otherwise it could get pricey. It's really cute!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd expect to spend no less then $25.00 15 for the bear 10 for an outfit... but i'd bring more, thats pretty much on the low end.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• will build a bear is a place where you pick your bear are other kind of fluffy thing and you get to stuff it your self and pic outfits for it and my daughter did it it cost me at least 50 $ but it depends on what you get . if i where you i would go to the build a bear store with out her first and look and see for your self and if you think it is not that bad bring her back and get her one....... i hope i helped you out
    lilangel19

Answer by lilangel19 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011