Money and school

this is what happened my husband left me and the kids to go back to school in La that is where he is from. We don't have the money and he wants to get a better job i am all for it but my thing is why douse he have to go all that way back there for 6 mounts when he can go to school here and be with us what should i do i feel all sad and bead inside and just want to know what i should do........

and my friend say they will keep me busy but none of them have been around to see me yet nice huh.

lilangel19

Asked by lilangel19 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• try talking to husband about the situation..because it helps to work on the problem toegther rather being the only one that feels the way you do...tell him that you dont have the money for him to go clear to LA to go to school whenever he go to school where your at and be at home with you and the kids...its gonna be hard if he does want to listen but try to talk to him and get him to change his mind....And where are your friends when you need.....I think you need some new friends if they are gonna act like that...I hope you get this worked out...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011