Do you do this?

I'm single, but I do have a sex life (sort of a FWB situation, unfortunately). We're safe, but we don't use protection (he pulls out, and I always rush to the bathroom immediately after). We know the consequences to having sex, and we'd be prepared to deal with it if it came up - don't worry!

Every so often, after we do have sex, I count the months and I see, if I were to get pregnant, what month I would be due in.

Does anyone else do that? Or am I just a big weirdo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If he pulls house i think that the chances of you becoming pregnant are slim
    celeb151

Answer by celeb151 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• weirdo,no
    foolish,yes
    why not use condoms?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You say you are ready to deal with the consequences, I understand that, but let's be clear "pulling out and running to the bathroom" is NOT safe.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 3:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• So if you're prepared, why not just lay back and enjoy it to the fullest. Why run to bathroom w/towel between your legs or stuff dripping down your legs? Sorry that's blunt, but hey.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Ha ha not here to be bashed, ladies. We know the consequences, I already said that. And we already know the chances of him actually getting me pregnant are slim. Trust me, if we really were not grown up enough to face the consequences, we would not have sex.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• And by running to the bathroom I don't mean I'm going in there to like... scrape myself out or anything. I have to pee after sex. :P
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i always used protection when i had FWB's and if i didn't i was on the pill. Because pulling out doesn't guarantee anything at all. And i'm just saying be careful with that because if you turn up pregnant he'll run the other way saying its not his.
    msdouglas421

Answer by msdouglas421 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• not a weirdo, maybe wishful thinking on the way you are acting.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You can get pregnant even after pulling out. Sperm can get inside still. You need to do your homework on this. Having a baby is a lot to think about. Even if he says he doesn't care he may turn and run. Plus STD use a condom if your smart you can end up with stuff that can not be cured. All you do are myths so look up more on these methods you use. It is better to be safe than sorry.
    DiBrittain

Answer by DiBrittain at 6:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011