What is your earliest memory of school?

I can remember planting radishes at my preschool.

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in

• being made to clean up crayon scribbling off of the tile floor in the kindergarten room. i was scared to death of that teacher, and when she handed me a rag and a can of Comet, i was on my knees! (probably crying, too!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I remember walking in to my first day of kindergarten on being upset that my best friend was sitting at a different table than me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Kindergarten and the estimation jar at circle time.

Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I recall kindergarten well, esp the 1st day... also photo day and the class pet

preschool....LOL, i recall well. My dad worked there, it was a parent run co-op place. I'd beat the crap out of any child who dared hug my daddy.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I remember elementary school, when I first arrived from Cuba 50 years ago and being put in a special class for Spanish speaking students. I also remember not being there long for I knew how to speak a bit of English even before we arrived in the US, in Cuba, I went to a school that had Spanish lead classes in the morning and English ones in the afternoon. But pre school, no, I never went to one it wasn't something parents did in Cuba.

Answer by older at 3:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Kindergarten and hiding under the coffee table because I didn't want to go to school.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I can remember riding the bus the first day of kindergarten.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2011

• I remember in kindergarten lining up to get shots from the nurse and crying the whole time. To this day, I still hate needles.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011