• In the Spotlight:

did ne one else after havin sex know they were preg..??

sunday the 30th of nov.. i had sex... monday and tuesday ive been havin cramps...
well wit my daughter i felt this way and i knew i was preg...
the only prob is i duno if ne sperm got n me because he pulled out...so do u think i could b preg..since i felt this way wit my daughter..??

amazing2185

Asked by amazing2185 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• yes. i got pregnant the pull out method
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• just cuz he pulled out doesnt mean your not prego men ejeculate what we call pre cum and its just has potent if not more then when they actually cum so yes if you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant the only way to tell is to wait and see if you miss your period and take a test. But yes i knew i was pregnant long befor i new i was going to miss my period.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I think a lot of times, there is wishful thinking involved with people who say "I knew I was pregnant when it happened!" I used to say this with my daughter, because I looked back and knew I was ovulating around the time I had sex, my uterus felt "different" and there were other 'reasons' that had convinced me that I was pregnant, but all because I WANTED to be pregnant. In retrospect, it's easy to say "Oh I knew it!" when really, you didn't until you saw a positive test, which confirmed your hopes that you were. If the test had been negative, it is unlikely that you would have said "No, this thing is totally wrong, I know I'm pregnant! I can tell!" but instead would have responded with "But I really thought I could have been... oh well I guess I was wrong." I sincerely doubt there are more than a handful of women over the course of the history of the world who could 'feel it' right when they got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• thnx for the comments...i didnt want to get pregnant the first time around ... it jus happend..i dunno if it was a feelin or wat but i jus knew i was... and then i took the test and i was... well i guess ill have to wait bout 2 , 2 n a half weeks to find out...i wanna be preg but i dun at the same time.. my baby aint even a year old yet..
    amazing2185

Answer by amazing2185 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I think it's more wishful thinking that sometimes pans out.

I'd find another method of birth control if you're not 100% wanting a baby. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2008