Which under garment do you think your spouse/boyfriend enjoy seeing you in the most? Or wish you would wear more often?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 3:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• OIh man, I totally couldn't think of wearing anything sexy being 40lbs over weight.. I am working on it and when its gone, he'll love to look at me in anything :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• He always tells me they look best on the floor, so he'd rather see me in nothing.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My husband likes for me to wear the boycut or the lace,he says that it makes my butt look round,full and pretty
    celeb151

Answer by celeb151 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Heels&a naughty nightie buuuuuut after I stomped his foot the last time during "special time"...I'm not allowed to wear heels for awhile.so I stick to boy shorts and a spaghetti strap :)
    ms_jasmine

Answer by ms_jasmine at 3:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my husband likes the push up bra and the thongs...
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• stockings and a garter belt - and he prefers I leave them on during sex

Answer by missanc at 4:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• haaha I ask him that all the time and he says he likes me better w/nothing on @ all : )

Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 5:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• He loves everything, and I have everything--corsets, pretty lacy sets, ordinary cotton, garter belts and stockings.......

At the end of the day (and all throughout), he wants to see me naked, and the lingerie will end up on the floor and scattered throughout the house.

But I do love seeing his eyes light up when he notices the garter belt under my skirt, or when I walk up behind him in the kitchen wearing a bustier.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Ummm... anything that makes my ass look good? LOL I'm not sure. I know he likes the really, really short night thingies that hit me about mid-cheeks, with cheeky undies. He's not a big fan of lingerie. Simplicity is cool with him, just as long as it's easy to remove and/or my ass looks great and is partially exposed lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2011