Just curious

would u be upset if ur man checked out another women in front of u? we had ds at drs today for 18m check up and im positioning my ds on the table to get his shot and i look over and my dh is staring at the nurses ass!! he saw me looking and quickly turned his head, then played dumb like o i swear i didnt.. i wasnt upset til he denied it when he knew i watched him lol how dumb

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think it's very disrespectful. I don't do it to him and I expect him to not to it to me. It's not that he looks. He can look all he wants, as long as he doesn't touch. It's the fact of doing in front of me. It's like saying I'd rather look at her than you. I guess it's just how I was brought up.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Heck, I'll point out good cleveage to my DH. I'm secure with us.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nah better than looking at some mans ass, and he's going home with me he can look all he wants
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my DH does it too, but it doesn't seem to bug me unless I'm in a bad mood. men will be men. we both seem to have a wandering eye though lol
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nothing wrong with reading a menu, now ordering from it would be WAY something else. Haven't you ever "looked".....
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Oh well I guess, if I caught my DH doing it I'd prob just say "you dork"
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am allowed to tell him when I think a guy is hot and he's allowed to say the same about women. It prevents it, LOL, since he HATES hearing about guys I like. (I love tattoos, piercings, the grungy Johnny Depp type. My DH is totally vanilla so it bothers him) mostly now we keep our glances pretty discreet... lol.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• No, I will often point them out.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• doesnt bother me at all! I am very secure in my relationship :) I check out guys... and hell if I see a hot girl, I point her out to HIM! LOL
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 3:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• WTH, yes, I would be upset. He could be helping you with your ds instead of checking out the nurse.

Next time, have him take her of the little on and you check out the dr's azz. See how he likes it. LOL
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011