What could this be?!?!?!

My son has had 13 little red spots on him for ab a week now. They started out flat and then to a bump where u could barely fee it. Now the ones that came up first are flt again and kind of a brown color instead of red. He hasn't scratched them or anything, but he is extremely ill!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Go see his doctor
    Micki-Cook

Answer by Micki-Cook at 3:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• WHY ARE YOU WAITING SO LONG TO HAVE HIM CHECKED OUT? GO TO THE DR.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Good grief I'm taking him to the dr. Don't judge me!! I just wanted ideas. The reason I haven't took him bc I thought it might have been bug bites. But I made a dr appt yesterday and its For tomorrow!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I bet it's viral. My daughter always got weird rashes. The doctor always said they were viral and they had to run their course.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Not judging a week seemed a long time if its not going away.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Okay well I'm sorry for blowing up but I have had some rude answers before and thought this was gonna be one of them.

To be exact I seem them Thursday night. His drs office closes at 12pm on Friday and all the appts r usually takin up. Closed on sat and sun so I called Monday and they made it for wednesday!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I hear ya, no I am not a troll ; ) sorry for the caps sometimes I type & don't realize.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would get him to the doctor to see if the doctor could find out what they could be, especially if he is ill.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011