Besides your children, what is the best gift DH/SO has ever given you?

I mean a PHYSICAL gift that you can touch....and I don't mean the gift between his legs either {wink} LOL

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• once when I was in the hospital preg and on bed rest he drove home (2 hours, I was in a large hospital w/ a NICU) and then right back (another 2 hours and he hadn't slept in days) and had made me cheesy scrambled eggs and delicious fatty bacon. He sat with me while I ate every bite. He kissed me, kissed my belly, and drove 2 hours home to get some rest. I was lonely, depressed, etc and the eggs/bacon were uplifting.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Well one year around my birthday we bought a new car - for me and another year just before our anniversary we bought a cute sporty S-10 and he gave it to me.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• when he use to work in sf i would go with him. he'd buy single roses for me everyday for a local guy. sometimes i'd come home w 2 dozen. red, pink, white.
    minki111

Answer by minki111 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• thanks Lucky.... I thought it was sweet too :) I'll never ever know how he kept it warm and the cheese still creamy gooey and nummy. His secret, lol. ahh the gift of bacon. mmm. and stinking up the maternity ward with eggs... lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Awwww @hibbingmom!!!! That is so freaking sweet!
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My beautiful wedding rings he picked out, and his good heart and friendship he gives me everyday. I married my best friend.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• A Buell Blast motorcycle....the rings were a close second...hahah
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 1:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2011