One baby item you cannot live without/one you never used

Tyring to find the best babyshower gift for a girlfriend. What's the one thing you could not live without for your LO and what did you waste money on? Thanks mommas

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 3:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I never used the diaper genie. It was just another complication.
    I could not live w/o my baby sling though. My DD went everywhere around the house it in and she would fall asleep and be perfectly quiet.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I actually loved my boppy pillow, we still use it. One thing I never used was the wipe warmer.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Loved the vibrating bouncy chair
    Never used the pacifiers
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• all 3 of my boys loved the excersaucer thing... Hated and never used the diaper genie
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Diaper obviously but I loved my boppy pillow. I could breastfeed and eat or read a book,ect. It was hands free. I agree I never used my wipe warmer or my diaper gene (that I just had to have,lol).
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I never used my boppy pillow. I couldn't get comfortable with it for nursing, it just got in the way. I loved my swing!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Oh yes, the Diaper Genie - the biggest waste of space and money.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I could not live without my swing! I never used the boppy pillows or those chest carrier things. I bought one and then used it one time. After my son and I were uncomfortable I took it off put it back in the box and returned that puppy. Granted it was August in Texas, but still it was too hot for it.
    MKSmom09

Answer by MKSmom09 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I can't live with out diapers!!!! Lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Never used the Diaper Genie. I hated that stupid thing. Loved my swing. And something totally random, I got a "Mommy Sounds" bear for my shower and my son loved it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011