Jobs... just for fun

1- Out of all the jobs you have had what was your favorite one?

2- What job was your least favorite?

3- If you could be/do anything have any job you wanted what would it be?

MizLee

Asked by MizLee at 3:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• My favorite (outside of mommyhood ;) ) is the one I have now, working at an independent bookstore.

Least favorite was waiting tables. Will NEVER do that again if I can help it.

Any job I wanted...I'd own my own bookstore. So I'm gaining much-needed experience, lol. But also learning that I want to wait until my children are grown and I don't have as many other obligations, because running a business takes way too much time.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Id love to stay at home&make things,like bows,clothes,tutus...everything!

Least favorite????hmm...movie gallery-I never even went in to start it lol

Favorite?-assistant director at a daycare...idk why I quit...oh yeah!shitty pay!
    ms_jasmine

Answer by ms_jasmine at 3:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My least favorite job was when I worked at a temp job. I was so unhappy there, I never wish anyone to be unhappy at their job. A person's job is like their second home, so if they're not happy there. That's really tough on the person. My favorite job is what I do now. I work from home with Team of Moms. I have the best of both worlds. I get to be with my kids and contribute financially as well. I feel like the highest title I have is "Mom!!" I hope everyone finds a job that they're happy with, everyone deserves to be happy.

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My favorite job is the one I have right now: Being a mommy and working from home as an Internet CEO Mom. I love that I dont have to pay for daycare and can still make an income.

My least favorite job was as a retail associate....I like to buy clothes, not talk about them:-)

If I could have any job it would be exactly what Im doing now. I have the best of both worlds:-)

Natalee
    www.familyceomom.com
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011