Cafemom answers

I just want to let some people know that some of the stuff u answer can be very hurtful!! Have respect! some people may be here for support u know?!?!

But on the other hand, there r some helpful people on here and thanks for that!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Hugs! Try not to let the rude ones get you down or take what they say personally.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Some people try to help not enable.
    Anonymous

• Agreed. I will post questions but I always have to take the responses with a grain of salt. I just wish people will stop making assumptions based off a situation and judge so quickly. I guess they don't realize that if we are upset by what they post it is easy to make assumptions about them based upon their response. On the other hand I have received some good advice and continue using this forum for that reason.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Someone hurt my feelings just today with an answer to a question I posted....I usually try to ignore the negative crap but for some reason this one stuck with me.....I agree with you completely OP
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• And sometimes we are just venting. I just read an answer to one of my questions....and thought WTFudge????
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I agree. Sometimes I feel like it's just a mom who had a bad day and is taking it out on cafemom.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2011