Which one?

Do you like the city or country?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• country!!! i love bon fires on summer nights, riding ATV'S going fishing.. all hte country stuff =) and not havin a million neighbors.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• city, so much more to do!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I live in the suburb and I would LOVE to live in the country!!! Ahhhhh ~ relaxing : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• city. i dont like being our in BFE with only a wal mart for shopping. I lived in a teeny town like that. It SUCKED. Nothing to do. Nowhere to go. I dont like out door stuff like fishing or camping so what is left out there? A picnic? No. I need to be near civilization!
    Anonymous

• I would love to live in the city someday. There is at least life there. Living in the suburbs is so boring nothing to do but shop, LOL!

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Country. It's so much safer and healthier, and I love the outdoors and nature.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Country, I live in a rural area and its so beautiful!
    Bugsmomma807

Answer by Bugsmomma807 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• As long as its not the south counrty I don't mind it.
    Anonymous

• Both. I'm a city girl but I love getting away out in the country. However I think I might just go crazy with the slow lifestyle after a while. Just like I go crazy here with the busy lifestyle! I don't think I'll ever find one place where I'll be content forever.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Country! I will tell you this too, it is way easier to be poor in the country...maybe because everyone there is commited to a more simple way of life. In the city you just get nasty housing and crime and just yuck! If you have money it is a different story. I like my house in the country but 15 mins to town and the mall and a decent coffee house.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008