Baby and windy days

my son is 6 weeks old and we so want to go enjoy the outside before it gets hot but it is windy. At what age is it ok to take him out into the wind? will it give him colic?

malleymom106

Asked by malleymom106 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• have a SUPER thin receiving blankie on hand in case he seems fussy.... if he has sensitive ears it could hurt and he may need his head covered,
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Will it hurt his belly? How would wind hurt his belly?

If it is blowing in his face it may make it harder for him to breathe. Also ears don't like too much wind blown into them. But like PP said, have a thin blanket on hand and he will be fine.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I put mine in the stroller with a light blanket draping it, just a small part of a side folded up so fresh air could get in.
    Anonymous

• be careful the wind can caus eear infections my 8 month old has one now because it got wind at my neices bitday party so be careful
    luckygurl17

Answer by luckygurl17 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011