Whats wrong with me

ive bin feeling alot of anger towards my husband an for no reason i argue an i get sad an cry i push him away i do love him but what wrong with me and when the baby crys i get more angrey im never out an i take care of the baby buy myself me my husband fight alot now cause we hardly get alone an when we i start to argue i feel horible i dont no what to do anymore

jack90

Asked by jack90 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• PPD perhaps

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It sounds like depression. U need to go to the doctor and get some medication. U can actually hurt your baby getting angry like this. Women have killed their babies because of being depressed and not getting to the doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• U still need meds for postpartum depression.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• is there any other way besids meds im a natural person and dont take meds
    jack90

Comment by jack90 (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• it sounds like postpartuim depression
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Research baby blues thats what I had w last baby. Im a stay at hm mom and bck then my husband was wrking allot and I cried 4 him almost all day long holding my baby w my 4 yr old walking around wondering what was wrong w me im sure. It was horrible and I was exhausted and had no 1 to help me but it only lasted a week and then I was bck to my happy self. It was so strange that I went through the baby blues cause I didnt w my 1st baby and I litterally had no controll over how I was fealing. Now if u hve had this going 4 some time now then u probably hve postparrtum deppression and thats a little more seriose and u def need to c a doc 4 help. Best of luck sweetie- just tell hubby u love him and 2 hang n there w u. Your going to need him 4 support, thats what ther there 4 :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Being a parent can be overwhelming for a lot of people. When you feel yourself getting angry at your baby, you need to step back and remember he's only a baby. He cry's to tell you mom I'm hungry. Mommy, I wet. because he can't talk. I know it's a lot of work but very rewording in the long run. When your little one tells you he loves you your heart will melt. You are probably angry with your dh because you feel like a single mom. You feel like you do everything for your baby, I feel, most dad don't help with the baby stuff but when they learn to walk and play he will want to help and spend time with both of you. Hang in there.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yoga can help you become calmer, but it takes time. I agree with the above. Talk to your doctor. If you don't need meds, then you'll find out. Good luck to you. I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly.

Answer by Bmat at 4:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You can use homeopathic products from a natural foods store. But depression is hormonal so maybe some meds temporarily would give u a boost. Otherwise I suggest going out for stroller rides and being out in nature. Getting a healthy dose of sun is great as well for depression.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 4:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• See a doctor. Find out what your options are. Postpartum is no joke, I've been there. I ho you get the help you need sweetie..

Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 5:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011