Making daddy a for fathers day with the girls pictures what are some background songs?

also do you think I should ad the ones of our wedding and then the girls pictures or just pictures of the girls? Also what about putting my pregnant belly in the dvd yes or no? What about the ultrasound pictures? If you do think to ad the ultrasound pictures should I ad all of the pictures I had of the ultrasounds from my first one or just one ultrasound pictures?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• "dvd" sorry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• If its for Father's Day from the girls, I would only do pictures of them. I would include the ultrasound pics and those of your belly because they are in those pictures too.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The girls, the belly and the ultrasound pics as well. Daddy's Hands is a good song, butterfly kisses... Thats all I can think of right now lol.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• oh I forgot I am also 24 weeks pregnant and have had 3 ultrasounds should I ad those pictures as well or no since the baby isn't here yet?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yeah you should add those too... thats cute!
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
    In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2011