My cycles are usually every 28 days but for this month it came on on the 25th day how would i calculate what my fertile days are for the month of may?

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you using a temp chart? Now would be a good time to start one. More reliable. www.tcoyf.com.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would think it would be 14 days from the start of your period..sperm can stay alive inside you for up to 3 days so even if you have sex 3 days before you ovulate you can still get pregnant so just have as much sex as you can as soon as your period subsides. one trick i learned that worked for my first child, it sounds a little funny but after you guys finish don't get up and clean yourself, lay down put your hands under your lower back and lift your legs and butt in the air and stay there for a few minutes. it will help the sperm get where they need to go faster! ;) good luck!
    Tiewaz

Answer by Tiewaz at 5:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Start having sex every other day on day 10-18. You should hit ovulation if your cycle ends up a little short or even a little longer.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 4:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2011