Should i tell him?

My boyfriend broke up with me and he doesnt want to be my friend but i think i might be pregnant i recently asked this question:
I took antibiotics the day i got my period for a uti for 2 weeks and the next day got a depo shot while i was ovulating and the following day i had intercourse. I didnt think nothing of it, but every doctor thinks im pregnant. However, it has not been a month yet. Also, i got a cyst from the birth control so at this point i dont know what to do. My boyfriend broke up with me, so I dont have noone to talk to, and I dont know if I should take a home pregnancy test because Im afriad rthat the shot might give me misleading results. What do I do? Now i'm stuck if i should tell him...i know he doesnt want the baby and i played this trick last time to get him abck and it work this this i dont want him back but he might think so...Now what?

Ashleyyy

Asked by Ashleyyy at 3:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell him what?? You don't know if you are pregnant yet. When you get a positive, then tell him.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Depo will not give you a false positive on a pregnancy test. The hormone you take is different than the hormone tested for. Take a test, call your doctor, do whatever you need to do in order to know for sure. But in my experience, don't tell him until you're sure. Playing tricks on him is juvenile and you should be better than that. Why want a man that does not want you?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The first step is to find out if you're pregnant or not. If you are, yes, tell him. If he wants to be apart of it, great! There's not much else you can do.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would go 2 my doc an get blood test done so its legit an he knows it isn't a joke this time..s/n if the lil boy who cried wolf fable didn't teach u a lesson bout lyin..I hope this does..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 4:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I think you should tell him WHEN you find out for sure. He might not want it, but he has a right to know.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Wait till you get a positive before you tell him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Find out first, then let him know. If he doesnt believe you fax him the paper from the doctors office that says your pregnant and how many weeks you are. If you decide to have the baby put him on child support if he does not want anything to do with the baby. If you played a joke with him last time about being pregnant, it sounds like your a little immature (so im guessing he might be immature too) so the best way to keep him in the babies life (if you want him to be there) would be child support!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 4:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• If your really questioning it go to the dr and get a blood pregnancy test or if its been long enough go to walmart or dollar store and buy a pregnancy test. If its positive then I would tell him. As far as I know, birth control of any kind will not cause a false positive preg test because they don't contain hcg.
    iloveadam0722

Answer by iloveadam0722 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• "but every doctor thinks im pregnant"

Why haven't all these doctors given you a urine test or blood test?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• oh mommas, i think that you should find out if you are pregnant first get the conceal that you are, and if so contact your boyfriend and tell him hiding it, or waiting until the child is here(that may be really hard to explain if your not together with your SO). good luck mommas
    Chunky_Dynamic

Answer by Chunky_Dynamic at 4:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011