Military Vent.....

If you are going to be proud enough to EARN the right to wear a military uniform, then do it right!!! I am soooo tired of seeing these kids from the military school in our neighboring town, slacking off in their uniforms!! Shirts wrinkled, untucked, covers not on, hair unkempt. Tt shows a total lack of disrespect for the men and women who wear it properly and PROUDLY!!! Ii don't give 2 craps how hot it is, I wore my ACU's in arkansas, IN JUNE!!!! And still did it right!!!

Ok, vent over!!

And thank you to ALL who do wear it proudly!!!

itzmyzoo

Asked by itzmyzoo at 4:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in

• I agree, and I wear it right too :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Wearing ABU's in Texas. And today in April it is topping 95 degrees.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• That's just wrong... This is why the military needs to be more strict on who they let in. Military has way to many immature idiots.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yea, my husband wore his ACU's correctly in the summer heat of Iraq. if he can do it, anyone can!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Unless they're in Boot Camp/Basic Training or Advanced Training they're NOT in the military. Those military schools are just that. SCHOOL, run with the military mindset. Those sloppy kids are just that, sloppy kids. Most often they've been sent to military school because all other forms of discipline has failed to straighten them up.

When I was in uniform it was a full, correct uniform or I was in full civvies.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I agree with you. They do have National Guard ran schools and they are supposed to wear the uniform right.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I agree, my DH always looks well kept! And as a lifer with another 15-20 years to go in the army, we are also offended by sloppy soldiers and schoolers!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2011