Your best troll story

I have only been on here a short time but I have seen some trolls. What is the best troll story you have ever seen? Either here or elsewhere.

Mine was this girl who said she was 14 and had two utereses and that she was pregnant in both of them. One she was like five months pregnant with a boy and the other she was 7 months pregnant with twins. Oh... and of course they had different daddies but she didn't know who for sure because she had been the subject of a train on several occasions.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• Woah....Where the heck was I for THAT? I don't even have one that comes close to that.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• wow!! its amazing how creative they get huh lol! a few minutes ago someone posted they liked to pop their zits and then eat it!!
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• TRYING AGAIN...there have been quite a few trolls since ive been on here but my FAVORITE was the one who was gonna gonna go to jail for raping a car!!! Never did figure that one out....also liked th chick who was determined that she would get pregnant with a boy if she drank blue food dye...yes there are people that dumb in the world
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I've missed all of them...Where have I been?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Not that her story was true...
    But, I was watching some pregnant story...it was a 30 yo African American lady...she was preggo with twins and had 2 uterus' 2 different fathers, and one was 40 weeks, the other was like 34 or something.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• wow
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011