TMI question....Why do I feel a burning pain inside my "who-ha"?

Im 2 cm dilated at 31 1/2wks, and ive been feeling a burning pain inside me. I was tested neg for infections, and my boobs wont stop leaking. The past day and 1/2 my boobs have been leaking relly bad. Like through a padded bra and 2 shirts within an hr or so. Could it be something to do with labor or could it just be nothing at all. Ive also been feeling atlest 3 contractions a day, since Sat. And a sharp pain in my belly button when i walk , lay,or sit to long. Alot of discharge, kinda brownish tint. My boyfriend thinks its more yellow, but it looks alot more brown than yellow. Any advice????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my first thought would be infection and just cuz you tested neg at your last apt doesnt mean one hasnt come on since. as for the leaking its normal not much you can do about that and dont worry there will still be plenty for baby. as for the dishcharge id call your dr and get seen could like i said be a sighn of infection or maybe you have lost your mucus plug.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Have you gone to the doctor or have at least called? It sounds like pre-term labor to me but I am not your doctor so please at least call and tell them what is happening. I went thru the same thing at 33 weeks and I was put on bed rest until I was full term...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• that is what happened to me when i went into labor with my little girl at 20 1/2 weeks that put me a a medication to stop labor.. i only felt a couple of contractions a day but when they hooked me up to the monitor i was having more than that so you really need to call your doc and get to the er.....
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 10:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2008