My boobs really hurt!

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant, but I do not ovulate so chances are slim to none. I do not get my period on a regular basis if at all. The last few days or so, my breasts are extrememly sensitive! They REALLY hurt! I know that tenderness is a symptom of PMS and Pregnancy...but when I do actually get my period, my breasts never hurt! Could I be preggo?

wpured

Asked by wpured at 1:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a test & see.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 2:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• im in the same situation as you are where you dont ovulate (at least that we know of) and periods ha what are they? ill tell you this you will get pregnant cause i have a 2 year old and i was the same way then that i am now. so take a test and see... how late are you now!? with your period.... me i havent had a period since may 8th, but if i was to get my period this month im 2 days late... so
    hailsmama

Answer by hailsmama at 3:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Well, I was induced last month...so I am not "technically" late yet. My next period is supposed to start the 18th.
    wpured

Answer by wpured at 4:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I don't know if you're pregnant but taking Evening primrose oil will help with your breast pain. That and krill oil will take away pretty much all pms pain and moodiness.
    jackimci

Answer by jackimci at 7:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2008