What the hell!

So my dh has been treating my friend bad for a year hes been fine with her but everytime i would go out with her he would have a problem with it. So finallay i ask him what is his problem with her. He tells me after 2 weeks of being rude she tried to sleep with him!!! He didnt want to tell me because nothing happened but he didnt want me hanging out with her because shes nasty. So i confront her and its all true! He didnt sleep with her she did the im sorry crying thing. Well im mad at my dh for not saying something as soon as it happened what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd thank my husband for remaining faithful, letting me know, and for attempting to protect my feelings/friendship. Then I would cut that woman out of my life.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Hmmm YAYAYAYAYAYA for your awesome hubby!!!! And ditch the bitch "friend"
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Your husband is awesome. Thank him for being such a stand up guy but tell him you would have liked to know sooner.

Tell that slut to kiss your butt.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would be more mad at her because she betrayed our friendship, but I would be hurt he didn't tell me.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I quit hanging out with one of my best friends of 13 yrs bc she walked up & grabbed my date (just a date)'s penis. Made me so angry. You are my friend. I'm suppose to be able to trust you. If I can't trust you with just a date of mine, I can't trust you with anyone esp someone I want to get serious with. That guy told me the next day. I say its wrong of your DH to not tell you for 2 weeks. I would totally be pissed as well. I say quit talking to her & communicate with your dh about this. good luck hun.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• oh trust me i beat her up. that's not what i would do or handle things but i was so mad and i exploded.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would be a little hurt that my dh would keep that from me and I would no longer be friends with her.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would be a little disapointed in my DH for not telling me but I wouldnt be mad at him....HER though...yeah me and her would be in the street boxing!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I wouldn't be half as mad at him as I would be at her. He probably didn't want to upset you with your friend, and after all, HE is the one that did the right thing when she was in the wrong. That would be a wrap for that friendship.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You beat her up? I'm not sure which is worse - attempted infidelity or physical assalt. Actually, I do know which is worse.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 5:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2011