What would you do?........

If your neighbor told you that he wanted to be with you but both of you are in a relationship. And I don't plan on leaving the relationship that I'm in. He (the neighbor) is very nice. Would do anything for any one. Just feels a little akward around him now.

Asked by smileynikki712 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Probably tell him thanks but no thanks, and let it go.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• All you can do is politely turn him down. I would deff. tell my SO about it. You never know about people in this world anymore and if he tries to say anything to your SO, your SO would probably be very upset that you did not confide in him.

Answer by kikiflores at 8:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would tell my far as the neighbor I would still be polite to him but I would keep my distance

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd tell him no & not go around him anymore. It's not right of someone in serious relationship to hang out with someone that has feelings for them. Good friend or not. Its just wrong.

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Are you having an affair with him?

Answer by louise2 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would smile and be courteous but I think that would be the extent of my relationship with that neighbor.

Answer by MyLilClaireBear at 5:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• dont get involved! it will lead to alot of uneeded pain.

Answer by christinawillis at 5:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd keep my distance and tell my husband what had been said. I can't really see how, if you're in a relationship, you'd get friendly enough with a neighbor for him to tell you that.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011