Would this piss you off too?

My SOs brother came out. My SO paid for his train ticket, we drove an hour to pick him up, didn't say thank you once.

Then MY so went paintballing with his friends, for his birthday,I was paying for his equipment and gear etc, come to find out He paid for his brother and he told me after the fact. Again not a thank you from the brother and my SO didn't tell me until AFTER> Sure I had the money, but it was from my account, he should have at least asked, period. We don't take money from one anothers accounts with out asking, just out of courtesy, but for the most part our funds are shared.

And then I had to buy his brother some pants because he didn't bring extra clothes and he ruined his, again not one thank you.

And then at night he ate like half the cabinet of food, left a mess for me to clean up....uuggghhh you can see where Im going right?

And what do you know, my SO pulled another bit of money out for his train ticket back. I am so livid. wtf, this wasn't some free vacation, if his brother wanted to visit he should have paid for it himself, or my SO should have paid for it, not ME, and for the most part I had no choice in it, I didn't know until after.

ooohhhh
I am mad at my SO, for sure, he is on his way to move out. I consider to be stealing money when he takes money out like that. It wasn't like he bought a soda, he bnought a train ticket and paid for paintballing, which adds up, w/o my knowledge and acts like since he informed me after, that makes it okay.

smh I'm fkn fed up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• ya id be pissed! If there was an appreciation it would feel different to you! you are not wrong for how you are feeling!
    christinawillis

Answer by christinawillis at 5:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes i can see where y going
    debraann380

Answer by debraann380 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• im sorry this happened to you! :( but if your done with the guy you can be done with the brother too.onto more positive things!
    alycia_21

Answer by alycia_21 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I can most definitely understand where you are coming from. He could have at least asked prior to doing it rather than informing you afterwards.
    MyLilClaireBear

Answer by MyLilClaireBear at 5:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I don't blame you for being really POed about it. I hate when people do that even if they are family. It is always better to give someone a heads up when dealing with money rather than just expecting and not speaking up.
    kajunmomma

Answer by kajunmomma at 5:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011