Good News Stories

Please share GOOD NEWS!!

sendcheer

Asked by sendcheer at 5:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The baby Eagles are doing well and are growing.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• After the tornadoes in my state, NC, the communities poured out and began clearing the debris, looking for the missing, getting places for the displaced to state, and finding transportation for those who needed it - all before the state had a chance to declare a state of emergency. We don't wait for the gov't. The gov't has to run to catch up with a Tar Heel!!!! I love my state.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• ***displaced to stay***
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• LOL...it's all I've got at the moment!! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• http://www.cnas.org/node/6148

The First Lady and Vice President Biden's wife tour military facilities in south,including North Carolina to help military families. This is a really good article (and as a former Air Force wife in the 1960's through 1980's), I see it as doing good works.
    Good news.:-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My husband thought I was hot on Saturday night...I was all decked out for a ball. Hey, he's been deployed..it was great news to me!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• minnesotanice, did you see Mrs Biden on "Army Wives" ? She is a great supporter of military family. It's nice to see!!

For good news, a friend of my daughter's had her baby this morning. Jakim Dushane Jordan was born at 734 am & weighed 6lbs ?? oz. He has a big borther who is 18 mos old who loves him. I love birth, brings me so close to God.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2011