How come when your daily credits are done sometimes more pop up

i like to finish my possible credits everyday and sometimes when im done all of a sudden i have more and would like to find out how so i can get to higher levels

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Your credits increase as you go up levels.. All credits re-up at 12am eastern time as well.

If you want to get to higher levels quicker..Keep answering questions, posting answers, posting questions & using your vote ups.. Even answer if you have ran out of "credit" answers, you will still get vote ups that add to your credits..That way you not only rack up all of those credits every day, you also rack up all the credits you will receive from: vote ups, bumps, possible "best answer" credits..and so on.. There is a section on here "Crazy For Credits" that is all about racking up credits and doing it fast.. Check it out, it may be of service in your quest to gain higher levels..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yeah i know they restart at midnight but i have a limit on bumps vote ? and answer credit so as soon as i reach that amount for the day they wont allow me anymore. they just tell me youve reached your limit for the day but then like yesterday i reached all my credits for the day then all of a sudden i could answer like 12 more ?s
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• oh yeah i know about the crazy for credits i use that also and thank you for your help again
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Hmm. The only reason I can think of is that you may have went up a level.. But you would have noticed that.. lol

Have you checked out Phi Beta yet.. You can find lots of information about the system and the in's and out, in regards to the "Answers" section? 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yeah still in the same level and it only let me get a few more answers nothing else and no i havent i havent even heard of it but i will thanx
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It's a group that the CM team created especially for the answers section.. Not only are all the "rules", and info about Answers there, there is also discussion about the section as well. In lots of cases, Suggestions for improvements, likes, dislikes..etc.. are discussed over there.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• oh ok kool ill have to read it when im done getting reactions from these ladies some of them get so puffy and assume things when a ? can be just that a ? lol hey i need credits lol
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Let it roll off of you like water off a duck's back.. lol

I really believe that there are some women, who are unhappy/stressed ect in their lives, and being huffy/snotty/snippy etc, on here is their only way of releasing and dealing.. KWIM...
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• lol actually im sitting here laughing about it i even asnwered back i just needed a ? credit and it popped in my head so i asked it doesnt even have to do with me lol and they are still a little snippy
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i guess thats what you get when you have a website with nothing but woman lol
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011