Are you afraid of spiders?

If not. What are you afraid of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That is so funny you asked that!! We have this HUGE black spider with 3 dots on it's butt sitting between the front door and the screen door.. I just text my other half that he needed to come home because we were trapped inside by a huge spider!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• SNAKES, i hate them so bad. and mice.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• No. Snakes. Funny storie.....my ds 24 was painting my ceiling (up on a ladder) when I hear MOM MOM MOOOOMMMMMM...I think he is getting ready to fall so I break out running....to find him cowering down on the ladder. WHAT? "there is a a a a spider...." poor little guy was at least 4 feet away going in the opposite direction of my son! But he will yank a snake out of the flower beds and just have to "show me"
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yes,and bats!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Afraid as in OMG THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME, no. But they creep me out and I'd rather keep them out of my house.
    Anonymous

How long for your better half to get home? I feel for you! That must be a huge spider!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yep, sorry, I know they're one of God's creatures & all, but let's face it, God made some pretty scary creatures!- lol If they make it inside, they're getting squished! Snakes, lizzards, mice, & rats, and pretty much all bugs (except lightening bugs & lady bugs) GIVE ME THE CREEPS! I get a shiver just thinking about them!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

I'm telling you there is something about spiders that creeps every body out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• depends on whether the spider is in my house or outside. They ahve pretty ones down here that are yellow and black like a bee but they only stay outside so those are OK. i live in the woods so I have gotten used to daddy long legs all over. I am afraid of bees becasue i pass out when stung.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Spiders are awesome; I don't like redbacks and funnelwebs but most spiders are fine. I am afraid of crocodiles and snakes.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 5:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011