Do you shop from Work at Home Moms?

Example: Moms that sell products from a direct sales company
Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Avon, etc..........................

sendcheer

Asked by sendcheer at 5:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• I do because i am one and I realize how difficult it can be to get customers.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes it is very important to support other moms who work from home. Why go to walmart and support the Walton Clan instead of supporting Moms who sell the same things. I am an independent marketing exec with Melaleuca The Wellness Company, so everything I use to get at walmart I buy through them and it supports 7 other families. So when we support one person by purchasing from a friend wether it be Tupperware, Itsy, Thirty One Giflts, or Pampered Chef etc. we are not just helping them stay home but others as well. I think it is a win win situation. And if it is something you are going to be purchasing anyways it seems to be a no brainer:)

Loreita Holladay

EveVenture

www.eveventure.com/workathome
    www.evhealthykids.com/workathome

LHolladay

Answer by LHolladay at 11:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I like to, and wish I could more. BUT, I am finding less and less products that I will use through these companies. That said, I do all my online shopping through BigCrumbs and my enroller does get a percentage of my purchases.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i also buy alot of my products from Melaleuca... have been for about a yr and half...i really don't do it as a business but i have few of my friends as customers./the yknew how much i like the products they tried them and really liked them..
    ilove2travel

Answer by ilove2travel at 6:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2011