Month of May.. Busy or not?

Oh my goodness.. The month of may is sooo busy for me!
Mothers day.. Then a weekend in San Diego, my DDs birthday party, her little buddy's birthday party the day before, my SIL's graduation, my birthday, and then memorial day... Its going to be a busy month!!im exhausted just thinking about it!

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 5:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Holidays

• not really any busier than other months. but yay!..school's out on the 27th!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nope. Mother's Day, school gets out and then it's my son's birthday. That's all.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yep. 3 THREE 3! Baby showers.......and dang them little ones are expensive!!! :) 2 graduations.....a concert (kids)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I own a Medical Tourism Company in Mexico and I am very busy with 10 patients all of the month of may 6 from Canada and 4 from the U.S.A. : ) YAY!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Not really. June is out crazy month. We've got 3 birthdays in June, plus Father's Day, vacations, etc. April is also pretty busy.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Crazy busy for me...Mother's Day, Memorial Day, 2 of my kids' birthdays, and my step-dad's birthday.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 5:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Very busy here. 2 graduations. Son from Pre-k and daughter from 5th grade. And I'm giving them both parties. Son has Kindergarten readiness camp and screening. We are going to a preschool open house for our 2 year old. My friend is having a bridal shower, my other friend is having her Bat Mitzvah, I have a 20 week doctor's appointment. So so much to do.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yes,3 birthday,well 4 if you include my cat,lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my granddaughter 1st bday....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Oh Jesus, does that answer your question? Before May 13th we have three field trips for the girl's school, my oldest has graduation on the 5th, dance recital pics on the 10th, dress rehearsal on the 18th, youngest graduations pre school also on the 19th, dance recital on the 20 and 21st, going to the condo the week before Memorial Day and going racing the weekend of Memorial Day. Oh I am tired :) Oh and Mother's Day is in there and my husband makes a big deal out of that so we will do something then.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2011