If you could have anything for Christmas...

What would it be and why? I would want a house! Right now due to unfortunate money problems we are living in one room at my grandparents house. 2 adults and a toddler in one room is so not working! lol.

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Holidays

• I would also want to own a house!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 2:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Id like about $10,00o to pay off some debt

Answer by gemgem at 2:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I'd want to be debt free and own a sailboat and be cruisin around the world right now!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I have my house so I'm thinking small this year. I'd like and Ipod (or whaever brand) that's brand new, never been used and not a hand-me-down MP3 player I received from my teenager 3 years ago that I gave him for Christmas 3 years before that....lol I would also like it to hold more than 40 songs...giggles.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I would want the house my husband and I just bought to be paid off! That would be wonderful.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 3:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I agree with money to pay off debt
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Okay I've changed my mind.......an IPod AND $25,000.00. I've got debt also...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Oh yes! I would love to have money to pay off debt too! It would be so nice to start over fresh.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• A good christmas for my daughter. I know it sounds cliche' but its true. We just moved to utah from arizona, because we still live with my parents due to no money. My husband has been able to find a job.. but part time for min wage at a grocery store. this week he works 1 day. ONE FREAKING DAY!!! I wouldnt even care if it was used stuff yano? Its her first christmas, and she will probably be getting a couple toys from the dollar store. :'( I cant work, because child care fees are off the wall and we cant get assistance because my husband and i lost our birth certificates and dont have the 30$ it takes to replace them.
    Sorry for venting.
    But thats what i want for christmas. :D
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I think I'm going to get it -- time with my amazing husband, my daughter, and my inlaws -- food, conversation, love.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2008