How to loose? The stomach, the love handles and add some butt?...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Diet and exercise, but you can't make yourself lose in one area and not another.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• if you get good advise let me know i would love to keep my butt but loose the other stuff
    Cherries12

Answer by Cherries12 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• doing squats helps give you a nice tush! :)
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 5:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• look for workouts that target those areas. I love youtube they give you small clips of workouts and if you decide that workout will work for you then you can go buy it.

Personally step aerobics at your local gym will do all that and more plus it's fun!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Surgery
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Did you ever take ballet? Do the bar exercise routine (it is better if you don't have the actual bar because it works the muscles more). A little of that every day will tone your whole leg and add some great butt muscle. The tummy, though, if it is overstretched from kids . . may require surgery to tone and flatten.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• go here www.qualitycaremexico.com look up Dr Manzano
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Low carbs, no sugar, no salt, lots of water, low fat.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Diet and Excersie. Do alot of squats, situps, planks...etc. LOTS OF water! get rid of soda and juices...or ya know, have them in moderation. Go to www.youtube.com and just look stuff up. You can get alot of ideas for a workout you can put together that works for you and that you can do in the privacy of your own home. :D
    punkypreggo

Answer by punkypreggo at 8:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• stairs climb run em make them your friends!!!!! I lived in and of hotels and I always talk the stairs, I cant help you iwth the butt thing I have no butt! LOL
    KaylaSTAR87

Answer by KaylaSTAR87 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011