Does anyone have an easy recipe for beef stew?

if so please share!!!

ilovemyboys84

Asked by ilovemyboys84 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,2212,153183-236203,00.html
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• ty
    ilovemyboys84

Comment by ilovemyboys84 (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I made it 1 time, off the top of my head, and it was awesome. I bought stew meat (lazy, didn't feel like cutting a roast up - plus it was on sale for cheaper than a roast!). In a bowl I mixed some flour, salt, and pepper. I rolled the meat in the flour, melted butter (real butter) in a pan, and browned the meat in batches, put in the crock pot when it was browned. After it was all done I put more butter & the rest of the flour in the pan, made a roux, then added beef broth and cooked it up til it was a nice gravy. I used frozen veggies - couldn't find stew mix so I used pearl onions, carrots, peas, corn, beans, and I can't remember what else, and chopped up a fresh potato too. Poured the gravy over and let it cook in the crock pot all day.
    Anonymous

• No, Sorry :(
    DomsMama07

Answer by DomsMama07 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2011