What else can i sign a 3 year old boy up to do?

I have my 3 year old son in Preschool lessons for i think may or june on Mondays at 5:45pm-6:15pm. Also i am confused on this, he is potty trained during the day, but do i put little swimmers on him just in case? This class is 27 dollars for residents.
I was also thinking about putting him in Creative kids for kids 3-5 years old which also starts in June, so he gets used to doing projects for preschool. It is 12 dollars for residents.
Where i live there is no T-Ball, or soccer for kids his age but for kids 5 and up.
What do u think, Do i sign him up which he is signed up for is swimming lessons, but do u think i should sign him up for creative kids too? Is there anything else i can check out to see what i could put him in this summer and spring?
Need i remind u the two things i mentioned are community based and run out of the school district.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 5:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• you can do tumbling classes at a local ymca... but soccer would be fun... once my son hits 3 my husband and i are going to sign him up too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• to Lynnsae- they have tumbling classes at the school to but they have to be 4 and 5 only. And no soccer until kids are 5
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You could check out your local public library. They usually have story time. My DSs loved story time.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 6:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011