Why do I feel sick all the time? Why does it hurt so much? Why does the father have any right to do what he did?

I have faith that I will get my son. That I will get to take and put him in the school I want him in. His father is not a good man he puts on a show for the courts and the evaluator. I am a very good mom never hit my child have done nothing but love him. Its been hard working and taking care of him but I have done it and I do it for him because I love him so much. When I got the papers served to me I cried for days. I was depressed. I didn't want to eat or do anything but wear black. This has been going on for 9months now and his father will not agree on things with me. He says I am being the one that wont agree on things. I believe he doesn't deserve anything. We had a system it was working fine until his father filed the paternatiy suit on me. I was never married to this man.

Faith318

Asked by Faith318 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• sounds like the same thing alot of mother's are going through now, it seems the courts have went in the other extreme now, they give fathers more of the benefit of the doubt, used to it was always mothers....it seems alot of fathers are getting custody now...I feel the courts need to take each case seperate, but it doesn't seem they really have the time or even the desire. My step dd, has 4 kids, and they are shuffled back and forth between mom and dad...the poor kids don't know where their home is...it's never their house, it's either mom's house or dad's house...what about their house....where do they live??
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 4:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2008