Tricks to french manicure???

Anybody have a trick to a perfect french manicure? I have the strips you stick to ypur nails but they dont work very well

Dream9703

Asked by Dream9703 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• That's what I use on my toes too and they are great and easy
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I think a french manicure is really easy to do, you just need a good canvas to start with. Make sure you buff and file your nails into a shape that is most flattering to your hands. After that, maybe start with a ridge filler or a base coat. When that's dry you can use the small guides or just use a piece of scotch tape (a friend recommended this idea and I love it for an even, sharp line) and paint your white. Try and pick a white that isn't too thick as it can cause longer drying time and can look tacky. When the white is completely dry, slowly peel off your guides (or tape) and then top coat.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 12:18 AM on Apr. 20, 2011