How do I get him to understand?

I can't seem to get hubby to understand all I want is a shower everyday. Like seriously, as long as I get my shower, I couldn't care less what he does. But, he sleeps till time for school and then when he gets out he has all these odd things he remembers he has to do. Is 20 minutes really so much to ask?

VintageWife

Asked by VintageWife at 6:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• i don't think men will ever get it!!!
    hnwhitlock2000

Answer by hnwhitlock2000 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• At least you are not hoping for him to take a shower! Kidding! It is frustrating when you just need a few minutes, mine thinks my shower time is the time to come in the room and talk!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 6:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would set alarm and get up 30 minutes before he is suppose to - take your shower and don't be concerned to waking him. Let him learn what it feels like to start the day off wrong....
    Samnbellsmom

Answer by Samnbellsmom at 11:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Next time he's home and free. Grab your purse and the keys and run out saying you have to do this ill be right back and DONT come back for hours. SHOW him how it feels.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Get in the shower the second he gets up or leave so he figures out your time is valuable as well as his.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I KNOW! I have to wait until the kids are asleep, and then, I disappear into a long hot shower. It is the only time I am able to get that to happen.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• He will let me take a bath at the end of a long day, but I can't seem to get him to understand that the quick shower and washing my hair in the morning is what gets me motivated to get the housework and errands done.
    VintageWife

Comment by VintageWife (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• LOL...that is so true :)
    VintageWife

Comment by VintageWife (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2011