Heres another ? to get your reactions lol

why do ladies get upset for text type but really cafe moms have there own text typed with all the abbreviati0ons

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• when / where do people get up set with text type?
    Anonymous

• Well we don't use it for EVERY word on here

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• And just when I THINK I have the text type down something else pops up....and now CM I have to learn a whole new set!

Someone I texted today asked me who or what is DH?????
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 6:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Acronyms are different than slang.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 6:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I don't mind the standard abrv. or the cafemom short hand it is the made up short hand that make it hard to read/follow. I know I mistype words all the time so I proof read and use spell check. It is hard to answer a question if you are not sure what they are asking cuz of a typo.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• some you can't even understand, i read one the other day and i was like wtf? i couldn't even get what she was asking. Atleast here if i do not know what something means i can look it up.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• ive just seen some ladies say stuff about text typing since ive been on here and i heard about the list of abbreviations but have yet to find it so i just guess what you ladies are talking about how do i find it.thats cute brypmom
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Because the "short hand" on cafemom has been around the internet and internet chatrooms for YEARS! It harks back to the early 90s and AOL chat rooms.
    Anonymous

• well dang anon maybe thats my problem ive been on the internet since october i better get caught up with the times huh lol
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Text talk is NOT the same as the internet/cm abbreviations. Huge difference.
    Anonymous