Still look 5 months pregnant?....?

My baby girl is 10 weeks old and I have not lost any weight since she was born yet. Every time i go shopping, I have about 4 people ask me how far i am, and what am i having. I feel kinda insulted. What do i do ab0ut loosing this weight, when my baby takes all of my attention?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 6:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Health

• google baby and me workouts.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It's hard. I still look like that and my daugther is 30 months. I'm just lazy I guess. =/ and now I'm pregnant again, and I'll be even fatter. GAH!
    All you can do is drink lots of water, eat healthy, and try to exercise when you feel up to it. You can wear a tight girdle, neoprene belt, post-partum support belt, corset, etc, while exercising and while doing stuff around the house, in order to re-shape your body. That's what I plan on doing after this one comes. Hopefully I'll be more motivated about it this time around.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Go for walks WITH the baby. Invest in a sling or baby carrier (they run $40-$60, but they are SOOO worth it!). I still use the one I bought when my daughter was that age for my son who is 8 months.

That's all I could manage when my kids were that young, but as she gets older and is more independent you will be able to work out more and more. In the mean time eat a variety of healthy foods in as close to their natural state as possible (to preserve their nutrients and fiber) and get enough water and rest. You JUST had a baby! Give yourself a break.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• walks,dance with her. it took me about 4 months for all the swelling to go down after my 4th son and 4th csection
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• well they say nap when baby naps maybe instead exersice when baby naps wii is real cool
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• it isn't going to come off on it's own... do baby n me workouts... walk, eat healthy...
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2011