Something funny that happened to you...

Ok so I'm at the dept of human services so the kids could get there shots for school quicker ...well I'm in the room with the lady checking there records and my 5yr old keeps messing with the Easter basket that's on her desk front and center...(which I think is a cruel joke to parents.)...anyways I tell her to quit messing with it cause she taking the stuff out... after like 6 times of telling her to quit I smacked her arm ( not hard of course) and she laughed but stopped for like a minute.. .well writing my check to pay I notice a button on the side of the basket that said something like be patient and dont hit your child!! I'm thinking to myself REALLY!!! All I could do is laugh.
What a day ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• tsk tsksidesplittinglaughter

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• ahahaha they probably did that to be sarcastic!!! I
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• wow that is funny... i'd laugh too and tell them you should move the basket them... but come on they should know better shame on them
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• that was an evil ploy on their behalf....
    mommysylvester

Answer by mommysylvester at 9:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2011