Texting

My hubby is always texting and I dont know to who and he always tries to hid it. It really bothers me. I dont think hes trying to hid anything, but yet you never know. Does this bother any of you ladies, or am I just trying to pick a bone with him later today?

KiraStadnik

Asked by KiraStadnik at 6:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I text all the time lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i never had this problem cause my husband tells me everything but if it were to yes it would bother me, you need to talk to him and get it out in the open let him know how it makes you feel.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• why not tell him to lay off the texting when he's with you? i mean, its rude as heck anyway, to ignore the person you're with and text the whole time.
    next time he starts in with it, leave and go shopping or something. you've got better things to do than sit around and be ignored, right?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I do agree it's rude in front of you.... I live alone at the moment so I can get away with it lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Why does he need to hide it? If hes just communicating with friends and family, people that you know of, there is no need to hide it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yeah, you can txt whenever. but come on. i hate not knowing who he is texting. and like i walk by and the text page goes to the main page. everytime. i am gonna say something, but i feel like im picking on him all the time. maybe ill chill today lol
    KiraStadnik

Comment by KiraStadnik (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• try to know to whom he's texting in a nice way not in anger way.
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Why can't u casually just say "hey, who ya txtng?" If its a txt here and there I'm not bothered, as I often txt...but if its a txt conversation than I usually know who its w/, or ill just simply be like " if there's so much to say, why don't u just call the person"..then he tells me who or what its about lol good luck, I'd be annoyed if I were u- but its not extreme
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My husband and I both text alot, but its never a secret who we're textiing. That would bother me alot. I can pick up my dh's phone anytime I want and read every message on there and he can do the same to mine. I don''t think there's anything wrong with saying "why won't you tell me who you're texting." Secrets are never good in a marriage.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Check the phone records and see who he is texting.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011