HALP! Missed 1 week of pills...

My freakin' pills were a week late being delivered by mail. So, I missed a Sun-Sat, and started my new pack on Sunday.. When are we safe again, after my next cycle?

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 3:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• it may be different for each brand, but the ones i've taken have always said use back up for a week and then you're ok. it should have come with a folded up paper that would have this info in it. try reading that to find that specific brand's recommendation.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 3:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• For most birth control pills, you should use a back-up method for 7 days. Then you're good.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• once you start your NEXT pack
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• wow... why didnt you go pick them up yourself?! lol..

every OB would suggest to wait about 2-4 weeks til its safe again. And i would go by that.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Thanks ladies, I looked up my pill brand and will need to be careful for 7 days. :) Good ol' Google.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2008