Not sure if I'm pregnant? Confused.

March 28 I had sex and condom broke so I took the morning after pill and I was suppose to start my period April 1 but it didn't start till April 3 but than it was very lite only 3-4 days and barley any bleeding. On about the 11 of April i started having tender breast, nausea, heartburn and burp alot, and super super tired. Than two days ago on the 17th I started having slight cramping but didn't hurt just kind of feels like something is fluttering with a few stronger ones every now and than and tiredness got even stronger. Also took a home pregnancy test the 11th and 15th of April and they came back negitive. Should I take another one? Are these pregnancy symptoms? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should get a test from the doctors office. those are the most accurate. but in the mean time it does should like you are pregnant
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 7:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• If the sex in question was on the 28th and you were supposed to start the first, it was likely too late in your cycle to get pregnant anyway (though not guaranteed). All of your symptoms are side effects of the morning after pill.

I would place your likelihood of being pregnant around .5%.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Those are the correct pregnancy symptoms. I would get a blood test cause I took 4 prego tests (I know to much but you know lol) and they all came back with the lightest line. I went to the Dr. and I am 7 wks prego. They did a ultra sound and blood test. But I would see a Dr. for sure just so you know.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 7:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• One time I took the same MAP and it gave me a werid cycle with rough preggo symptoms for a month or so until my body normaled out again... BUT.. then again.. one really NEVER can be 100% sure until you get a blood test done. Good Luck!
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 7:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Your best bet is to get a blood test done at the doctor.. or try to wait until when your next period is supposed to start and see what happens... Good luck.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I took several tests over the course of a month and all said negative...my test didn't show positive until I was 7 weeks pregnant. I'd go to the doctor's to make sure.
    AmandaJean825

Answer by AmandaJean825 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• take a test and find out i am in the same boat as you trying to find out if i am pregnant or not
    lovenewborns

Answer by lovenewborns at 8:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011