So are you all set for Easter?

i know i am... on thursday i'm heading over to my in laws to spend the weekend with them on top of Easter at my husbands grandmothers house.. which should be really fun.. already colored egges and have the plastic ones filled.. i just have to get my son's Easter basket together but i do that the day before... i really can't wait to see the family..

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 6:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Holidays

• I've got to get a little bit of candy still but that's it. Trinkets are covered, plastic eggs are covered.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yep all set. I don't do too much anymore now that my kids are older. 11 and 14. No need to make easter baskets. I enjoyed making them up when they were small. Now I just color some eggs, fill a basket with everyones fave candy and put it on the kitchen table as a centerpiece. A little home decor and that's it. After church, going over SIL's house for dinner this yr so I don't have to cook....;o) Have a nice Easter!
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 7:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011