Husband is working late, no friends, bored and lonely, what to do?

It's going to be a long night. I need some adult interaction, but I don't have anyone who I can call to come over on such short notice. No family in the area, nothing to do.

I don't want to cook just for me (the kids are little and don't eat much), and I don't want to spend the whole night bored lol.

Ideas needed!

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Pop in some DVD's, give your self a mani, pedi and facial. Take a long warm bath. Try out some new hairstyles. Read a book. Make it a "me" night.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 7:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• When I have nothing to do at home I hang out on the internet
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You should get into a T.V. series on DVD. Do you have netflix? On weekdays I feel tired and I don't want to go out so I'll watch an episode or two of my fave new t.v. series. I watched the complete series of Daria and Desperate Housewives. Now I'm onto Grey's Anatomy. I hate watching it on t.v. because I never saw the first episode and I couldn't pause.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 7:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• im in the same place you r the husband goes to school at night and the kids go to bed so i turn on some music and clean and then so relax and get on the computer
    carringfor4

Answer by carringfor4 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Join me in hanging out on CM until my eyes blur? I'm in the same boat tonight. I could call plenty of people - but not really that interested in any of them right now either. DH won't be home till well after midnight (been gone since 3AM) - it happens some nights. I just hang out, play on the internet, watch tv, play dress up, just whatever stupid idea comes to mind I do. As long as it entertains me at the moment I'll do it.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I go onto Cafemom, or craft. I love doing intricate things with my hands; painting, crafting, etc.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 1:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2011