• In the Spotlight:

You said what????

my ds is 3 and he said "i killed 2Pock (sp??)" i think he ment to say something about dh tool box but thats what it sounded like! What has your child said that sounded like something else?

dreamangel06

Asked by dreamangel06 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• my oldest said something and i cant remember what he said but my husband an i both thought he said 'pussy' .... we had to ask him 4 times what he said and i finall caught on to it but my husband never did lol
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my friends daughter kept saying what sounded like "sex" and we couldnt figure out why she was saying that until she brought her mommy a pair of socks and said it again.
    mommysylvester

Answer by mommysylvester at 9:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my son use to say (excuse the bad language) but he would say fuck and the hound instead of fox and the hound.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• @lucky35 my ds has the same problem with fox lol he's getting better now though lol
    dreamangel06

Comment by dreamangel06 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011