Anyone do spa parties like Jordan essentials? I am interested in learning about it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would be happy to answer any questions you have about Jordan Essentials, I'm a Managing Director, here in TX. We're proud to say that all our products are made in the USA, in Nixa MO, and made with you and your family in mind. Real Skin Care for Real Families.

CathyJELady
    CathyJELady

Answer by CathyJELady at 8:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Have you considered Arbonne International? With premium skin care and nutrition products, you can have a variety of spa parties. Please feel free to contact me to answer any questions you may have. Have a wonderful day!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 6:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2011