Do you have a bucket list and are you waiting until kids are old to start on it??

juliemomx2

Asked by juliemomx2 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't have one written, but I'm definitely not waiting around- who knows if I'll be able-bodied or have the energy later! DH bought me skydiving for my birthday this year, which is totally on my bucket list. I'm just waiting to schedule it (I probably should soon!). I also want to see the pyramids in Egypt, but I definitely want to wait until the civil unrest calms down! I have a long bucket list, but those are thetop two. Well, and run a marathon. Doing my first half marathon this year.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes and I plan to wait, because most of it has to do with traveling and I want my kids to come with me, but I want them a little older so that they can actually remember going...and it gives me more time to save.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011