Lover is lazy when it comes to work

My man is lazy when it comes to work. I thought this was going to change when our son was born, but it didn't. Now he is going to electronic repair training to start his own business, but still isn't working.  I'm lazy as well when it comes to cleaning and organizing so Idk if I should judge.  Would you move on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, it depends on what "lazy to work" means...

Does he not want to help out with the child or just doesnt want to have/hold down a job to help support the family he helped create?

IF he just cant hold down a job, but is great with the child, nothing is wrong with you going out and working and he being a stay at home daddy...

Dont be so quick to judge or leave... Its a lot easier for someone to say it then to do it... I would say that if after 3 months things honestly haven't changed for the better and you've had a *nice*Honest* talk with him explaining how you feel and how you are asking for a little more help... then you can make a wise decision... ♥Best wishes & good luck♥
    xXShutterflyXx

Answer by xXShutterflyXx at 8:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• wait and see. dont make any moves yet. but if it continues yeah, he wont provide for your future
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 8:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes I would.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Does he have a job at all? Is he just lazy with things to do with your cihld?

My SO has always worked hard at his job but when our daughter was born & I became SAHM & he continued to work it was rough. He didnt help out like he should have & now he realizes that but it took a long time to get it through to him. I was on the couch crying asking for help straight forward crying for help & still got nothing. We're still together & he certainly has kicked in more at home here & there which is all that I ever asked since he works full time.

If your SO has no job & does nothing at home then yes move on seriously. If you have a situation like mine then well you could stick with him see if he finally gets it or move on simply depends on how much your willing to put up with. Good luck
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes, I'm sorry but I would move on until he grows up. A friend of mine has a lazy man - her parents raised their 1st child - I helped with her 2nd child, she worked 2 jobs, barely ever had food in the house, - but she never put him out. Here it is 20 years later and he never married her, they never got their 1st child back (couldn't afford it), he never helped around the house, with the kids or with the bills. She was diagnosed with MS and is STILL working while he flits from one 6 week long job to the next big idea on his list. ~ Just saying - you have a lot to really think about and a child to provide for and set an example for.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 8:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011