Help am I pregnant....Had period Oct 28 bled for five day, expected next period on Nov 25...nothing....took a test yesterday...nothing. I am 7 days late for my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• All you can do is wait and test again. If you keep getting negatives, go to your doctor for a blood test.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• get a blood test done at your doctor.. we cant do that here.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I have an appt next week...should I test a day before my appt.
    Anonymous

• sure, if you have too much money ;) no reason to test before appt.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• That was unnecessary and just rude!..... I'd say yes, take a test the day before your appointment so that you can save money if possible...make sure that you test w/ your first morning's urine and try not to drink lots just to make yourself go as it dilutes your urine. GL...I'm only a couple of days late myself, but hopeful.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 3:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i understand how u feel it is hard to patient with such a big event especially when you have been trying. but really all you can do is wait. try to do somethings to keep your mind off of it...or even read up about being pregnant...
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 4:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I'd probably test daily if it were me...but tests can be expensive, so only do what makes sense for you!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i would take one another test close to the day you go to the dr's and see what it said then i know i took a home test and came back nothing and went to the dr two days later and it came out i was pregnant with twins i was 7 weeks when i found out and i did misscarrie the babies 8 weeks and 10 weeks thats why im kinda trying to fine out why the day i was late i took one and got a yes im not saying if you are you will have a misscarried cause everyone is differnet and i know alot of girls that didnt fine out till they were 3 or 4 months pregnant and had heathy babies

if you want to be i wish you luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Go to the Dollar store and pick up some tests... that is what I do and I can take as many as I want and not feel guilty, they work just as good as the others. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2008